Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bridesmaids

My favorite movie is Bridesmaids. The script is well written and has a quick sense of humor. It is one of those movies that never gets old and gets funnier every single time you watch it. I can't even tell you how many times I have seen this movie and how I laugh harder each time. Besides the script and hilarious plot line, it is very well casted. Kristen Wiig is one of the funniest ladies on television and was the perfect actress to have as the main character in this movie. Her facial expressions and her talent to make fun of herself makes this character great.


One reason I love it so much is because I can relate. These women are looking for love and marriage (which I am not doing) but their way of approaching it is something I would totally do. Their cheapstake ways and sense of humor is how I goof around with my friends and do by myself. It is why I connect to this movie so much. Besides the hilarious plot line, great cast, and clever lines, I think I love this movie so much because I can relate to it. I reccomend this movie to anyone who is looking for a great laugh. In fact, I might watch it again tonight.

1 comment:

  1. This movie is very funny. I can see why you enjoy it so much. Although this is a "chick flick" it is filled with great humor and gives the the typical girl drama in an unconvential story line. In the end everything works out well for everyone. With the cast they had, I knew it was going to be a solid movie. SNL knows how to pick the right comedians.

    ReplyDelete